Ford Cars. Friday , March 09th , 2018 - 17:08:21 PM
Quote from Ford C-Max Wiki - The Journey Of C-Max Over The Years :
- Ford C-Max 1.6 liter engine, 5 MT 100 Hp power
- Ford C-Max 2.0 liter engine, 5 MT 145 Hp power
- Ford C-Max 1.6 TDCi, with 109 Hp power
- Ford C-Max 1.6 TDCi, with 90 Hp power
- Ford C-Max 2.0 TDCi, 6MT, 136 HP power
- Ford C-Max 1.8 Flexifuel, 5MT with 125 Hp power
Natural Gas Engine:
- Ford C-Max 2.0 liter, 5MT with 123 Hp power
2010 – 2014
This was the time when the third generation of Ford Focus MK III was launched. During this period the second generation of C-Max (C344) was also built and developed on a global platform. For this second generation vehicle, the company used its new Global C Platform. The look of the new vehicle was inspired from the looks of the losis Max, which was displayed at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show. Some of the changes made to the vehicle included the following:
- A long wheelbase was added to the vehicle
- A new variant of the vehicle, which offered seating for 7 was introduced. This model was called Ford Grand C-Max.
- The engines in all the models of the second generation C-Max were upgraded.
This vehicle was unveiled at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show. The new engine options available in this vehicle included the following:
Any content, trademark/s, or other material that might be found on this site that is not this site property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Garage Venue claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.